Thursday 31 January 2019

Introduction

Introduction 

I did not have the ability to write poetry before. However, since the 27th of July 2016, the Lord had given me the gift of writing poetry. It was on that very day that I wrote my first poem about God. I praise the Lord God Almighty for giving me this gift to share with everyone. 


His Gift of Writing 
By Dr Marilyn Bouniu 

I had always 
Wanted to write
Yet I knew
I didn't have the skill to write

Not by my talent
I have become a poet
The Lord has gifted
His Words to be jotted 

So daily I write
What I hear
Whether day or night
I will faithfully share


All Glory to God for every single poem. He spoke and I wrote. 


The Art of Writing 
By Dr Marilyn Bouniu 

I never knew
How to start 
Yet in You 
It is a piece of art

These writings
Are Your sayings
That I am hearing
As I am praying

Your Words are so marvelous
And indeed so very precious
I constantly long to hear
From my Lord Jesus so dear

As I continue to daily
Walk in and through 
This wonderful journey 
Of living and writing with You


I thank the Lord God Almighty for every single word. Praise the Lord. All Glory to God.

This blog entitled is a compilation of poetry about God. 

I pray that each and every one of you will be blessed by His Words.

The Grace and the Peace of the Lord be multiplied to all of you. God bless all of you abundantly. 

With love, 
Dr Marilyn Bouniu 
2019

No comments:

Post a Comment